Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dress as Manny Pacquiao this Halloween with this Mask

Yesterday, my youngest brother and his friends went around our place to go "trick-or-treating". One of his friends wore a Manny Pacquiao mask, that looked so detailed and realistic. It looked so awesome, I thought of having one for myself and searched online to look where I could purchase it. My online search led me to the Schoolkid.Ph website, and there I found where I could buy one! Schoolkid is selling the mask for 500 PhP (kids) and 600 PhP (adults). I also learned another delightful thing about the mask: All of the profits will be going to the children of Bulacan and Pampanga who suffered from the wrath of Typhoons Pedring and Quiel from Bulacan and Pampanga. Dress as Manny Pacquiao this Halloween with this mask and help our children out!


The Manny Pacquiao mask was vacuum-formed from impact-resistant, partially recycled plastic and individually-painted with lead-free paint. The kit includes the mask, eye inserts (for optional use) and an elastic band. Sizes are as follows :

Kids - 14 cm x 16 cm
Adults - 16 cm x 21 cm

Visit the Schoolkid website to place orders. Dress as Manny Pacquiao this Halloween with this mask and be  a champion in your Halloween party and for Filipino schoolchildren!


No comments:

Post a Comment