Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Event: TOPSHOP and TOPMAN Flagship Store Re-Opening


 



Yay! I attended my first "fashion" event today - the TOPSHOP and TOPMAN Flagship Store Re-Opening at the Robinson's Galleria in Ortigas. TOPSHOP and TOPMAN also launched their newest collections, including Mexican-inspired and Nomad-inspired apparel. I took very few photos, as I am a blogging newbie.

Neon Pink Military Jacket with Gold Buttons by Apartment, White Tank Top by Bench, White Shorts with Pockets from a Bazaar (Eastwood 2007), Camel-colored gladiator heels by Figlia, Bag from a Bazaar (Ateneo 2006), Gold Earrings from my mom's collection, Bottlecap Art Ring from.. I don't know where! It's a gift from my friend, foodie Karen Flores [who 'encouraged' me to start this blog]. Thanks!


The coveted Topshop Limited Edition Shopper Bag, made in the UK!
Long line of TopShop Shoppers!
Topman. It was my first time to see so many guys shopping and lining up for non-athletic wear.
Ornussa Cadness on DJ duty


TOPSHOP ladies Des and Kat.
Thanks for the invite, Des!

No comments:

Post a Comment