Friday, June 3, 2011

K-Pop: After School Members' Individual Style as seen on tvN's "Taxi"


The ladies of After School (애프터스쿨) will be appearing on tvN's show called "Taxi". On the show they talk about guys and showering together. Interesting stuff, eh?



I'm featuring After School (애프터스쿨) because I noticed the members' fine individual styles. From UEE (유이)'s military green jacket, to Jung Ah (정아)'s cream-colored cover up, to Kahi (가희)'s wide-legged pants, to Joo Yeon (주연)'s lace top, to Bekah (베카)'s washed-out skinnies and long brown vest, to Raina (레이나)'s hair color, to Nana (나나)'s boots and finally E-Young (이영)'s shoes, you could see how these women are impeccably styled. I don't know whom to give props to - the girls themselves or their stylists? I guess I'll go with the girls. They all look well-coordinated despite their different personal styles.

Photo: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment